Partners have a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan in place which is integral to our business. We are confident that our robust approach to both effective business and risk management will ensure sustainable business efficiency.
PFE has carried out a detailed and specific risk assessment across our business in relation to the potential consequences of COVID-19. We have identified the key requirements to enable us to function under a range of foreseeable scenarios and our plan is kept under constant review.
Our employees and customers
- People displaying symptoms that are potentially consistent with the virus have been asked not to come to work.
- Extra precautionary measures have been implemented by all of our staff following government guidelines.
- We are currently working at 98% capacity.
- Remote access to all our systems is available from a number of different locations.
- The infrastructure is already in place to ensure staff can work remotely from home if necessary.
- Rest assured, our flexible approach means we are able to maintain the same high level of customer service.
- Please note: we will only attend customers sites for essential visits with immediate effect, though we are available to all of our customers, remotely if necessary.
- Partners are working closely with our supply chain and courier services to ensure that day-to-day operations remain unaffected and deliveries are made on time.
- Monitoring of lead times will be completed along with changes in ordering patterns and adjustments will be made accordingly.
- Please be aware that we are strictly following government guidelines and will keep you informed of any supply impacts.
Partners for Endoscopy Ltd recognise that the recent Covid-19 situation may pose a risk to the service we provide to our customers.
We would like to reassure all our customers that our engineering team will do their utmost to accommodate all validation/testing and breakdowns during this time. However, staffing levels may be affected by illness or self-isolation and this will impact on the service team strength. This, in turn, may have an impact on our ability to keep up with all aspects of our scheduled work. It may become necessary to delay or reschedule some validation work, but a mutually suitable alternative date can be arranged.
During this difficult period breakdowns, calls will receive priority to keep all machines running at full capacity. If you have a particular issue, please let us know.
The Government’s advice is continuing to evolve on a day-by-day basis and we will continue to adapt to this.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.