Mechatronics Engineering Technician Apprentice
We currently have a vacancy for an apprentice aged 19-21 who would like to train for a career in the Installation, Service, Repair and Validation of endoscopy decontamination equipment.
The successful applicant will have an interest in electrical/electronic fault finding including some basic knowledge of plumbing. The candidate will be able to attend an NHS training facility to gain the necessary industry qualifications and also attend college on a weekly/block release basis to learn and attain the necessary electrical/electronic qualifications. A company vehicle will be provided to travel to site.
Although based from home, they would be working alongside Local Field engineers and there would be some need to travel to hospital sites around the UK and some, full-expenses overnight stays are necessary.
Our apprenticeship will provide you with the following:
• Nationally recognised qualifications
• Formal off the job training (studying away from the workplace)
• Opportunities to practice new skills in a real work environment
• Mentoring support every step of the way
• Great career development opportunities
• Competitive salary
Key skills & experience:
• GCSE English, Maths and Science at grade C (level 4) or equivalent.
• Great attention to detail.
• The ability to analyse problems and suggest improvements/solutions.
• Demonstrates a self-motivated and proactive approach to work and studies.
• Able to demonstrate good team working skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Duration of apprenticeship: 2-3 years
If this role is of interest to you, then please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org