Field Service Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to cover North London, Oxford and Cambridge areas.
The dedicated Service Department is an essential part of the company. The team of engineers deliver a personal yet professional service to their customers, which range from large NHS hospitals to smaller private hospitals. We offer a complete service contract to our customers which includes preventative maintenance, repairs, fault finding and validations.
We will offer full training on the full range of medical equipment which includes endoscopy washer disinfectors, drying cabinets, UV-C probe disinfectors and other associated equipment.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for individuals who possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role with domestic appliance equipment or other similar equipment, who has good diagnostic skills with electronic/electromechanical equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to adapt to a dynamic schedule
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Full equipment specific training will be provided including industry specific qualifications
- Competitive salary + Pension
- Private healthcare
- Company car allowance
If this role is of interest to you, then please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com